Scrum Alliance® is proud to present the 2019 Agile Coaching Retreat, an hour away from Melbourne, in the beautiful Yarra Valley, Victoria! Join us at the beautiful Chateau Yering Hotel in Yarra Valley, Victoria August 23-25, 2019.
Be immersive, ponder, discuss with your fellow agile coaches, learning from each other and producing valuable outcomes that help transform the workplace. Unlike other coaching events, you’ll go deep into issues that you’re passionate about. It’s also about making valuable connections that continue long after the retreat’s conclusion.
Who is it for?
The Scrum Alliance Agile Coaching Retreat is for anyone interested in agile coaching or who wants to improve their agile coaching skills/network. Additionally, more experienced coaches will hone their talents alongside the best and brightest agile coaching minds in the field.
Principles: These Retreats are developed in alignment with the agile/Scrum values and we curate the event to guide your work and connections.
- The event creates time and space for focused learning and growth
- Learning is done using an agile process framework called Scrum
- Teams are the heart of Scrum and are a key differentiator at the Retreat
- Teams go deep into single topics rather than covering many broad areas
- The event is designed for deep, collaborative, shared learning
- Connections are made when our brains are quiet; two nights of sleep allow for creative idea formation. The Retreat schedule allows time for reflection, renewal, rest, and retreat from the fast pace of life and work
We are in the process of designing the retreat program, why not provide some feedback to us in the comment section.